About Data Perceptions
Who we are
Data Perceptions is a privately owned UK software company based in Hyde Heath, Amersham, about 20 miles from the centre of London. We design, develop, implement, train and support our Demand Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting software for Microsoft Windows.
We are the developers of Prophecy, a demand forecasting software solution successfully used in leading companies to help business forecasters produce better demand forecasts.
We have been operating since 1998, when the first release of Prophecy was launched.
Peter Boulton, our MD and software designer, was a successful, full time demand forecaster and forecast team manager in the consumer packaged goods industry for over 10 years - mainly in the hot beverages and personal care markets. He applied his extensive 'hands on' forecasting knowledge to software development and personally designed, wrote and implemented the demand forecasting software applications used within these businesses before he founded Data Perceptions and created its Prophecy demand forecasting software solution.
Prophecy is 100% developed and owned by Data Perceptions and distills all of Peter's experience as a full time demand forecaster, as well as ideas that have become tried and trusted in the companies for whom he developed forecasting solutions, into a unique software solution for business forecasters.
Prophecy has been under continuous development since 1998 and is a mature, proven and functionally rich demand forecasting software solution. It continues to be actively developed. New ideas come from our existing customers, potential customers and our own research.
Our MissionTo provide the best, most appropriate and easy to use multi-or single-user forecasting and planning software solution to business.
To care about our customers. That means:
- Listening to their needs and trying to incorporate them into the software.
- Giving the provision of first class support the highest priority. You will receive support directly from the developer, not a junior help desk assistant. And you will receive it as promptly as humanly possible.
- Going the extra mile to help the customer get the most from our software.
- Trying to provide the best value for money in this marketplace.
- Striving to deliver what suits the customer, rather than the software company. We were customers once too. We have first hand experience of what you can go through dealing with software houses!
- Providing free minor and major software upgrades to all our customers with support agreements in place. Fixing bugs within 24 hours of being reported.
Weedon Hill, Hyde Heath
Click here for more information!
Telephone 01494 785574 (UK) to talk to a Prophecy expert now!